- 65.00 - 250.00 INR
- Quality approved
- Manufactured using graded material
- Leak proof
- Light weight
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Describe a foil container?
Ans - Use an aluminium foil container to keep food fresh and refrigerated. The container made of metal and silver foil is perfect for storing and keeping food warm. The foil canisters are quite strong. The aluminium foil used to make these containers is of the highest grade.
2. Are foil containers safe to use for food storage?
Ans - Aluminum foil is not the best material to store leftovers in because they only last three to four days in the fridge. No matter how firmly you cover something in foil, some air will still get through. Bacteria can proliferate more quickly as a result. Instead, keep leftovers in food storage bags or airtight containers.
3. What is the composition of foil containers?
Ans - Aluminum foil of the highest quality is used to make foil containers, which are also very environmentally friendly. because of their best qualities. It can be used to bake, roast, chill, and preserve food, among other things. It is recyclable, high-quality, handy, safe, and environmentally beneficial.
4. Is foil preferable to plastic?
Ans - Comparatively, compared to the same amount of aluminium foil, creating one tonne of plastic wrap requires 83% less energy and 88% fewer greenhouse gas emissions. We believe that aluminium foil is superior to other disposable solutions since it can be recycled and reused.
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- 1 Per Week
- 5 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
E-12, Everest Building, 6th Floor, 156 Tardeo Road, Opposite Tardeo Bus Depot, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400034, India